mardi 9 septembre 2014


About me

I'm Thomas and I'm 22. I live in Lesquin with my girlfriend. I've got 1 little borther, he's 10 years younger than me and my parents are still married (enough unsual to be noticed!).

About my work

I'm going to study for the next 2 years at the IMMD Lille.
Before that I did a DUT TC and a Licence Pro, both of this formation were sandwich course.
I worked for a SMB company for 2 years and for the brand Bizzbee (go to this link if you want to know nore about my work there -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HuJIEkIuN4&list=UUDec8jXaiAc02Pr2cbPEo5g , I'm the blue one).
So I'm gonna work for Expertime based at Euratechnologie in Lille.



About  me, my hobby

I'm a cinema lover, a hugh fan of all kind of movies, I watch a lot and enjoy understand which elements make this movie better than an other one. I also write review on public topic (www.senscritique.com), my username is masona59350 if someone wants to check.



I read comics mainly Batman and lot of mangas when I was younger.



I really like sports too, I play Volleyball and Soccer, I support LOSC and Chelsea by the way.



I play to video games, unfortetunately a bit less this time due to a lack of free time.
I also appreciate alcohol (pride to write this in a homework), I mean make degustation and this kind of stuff, mainly Whisky, Beers and Rhum.
I love traveling too, I'm still a beginner but I want to discover lot of countrines (Japan and South Africa I hope so).

About my friends

I like hanging out with my friends, drink beers at home, at the bar or at the satdium.
With some friends and one of my cousin we love electronic music event and it became usual driving to the Netherlands or Belgium 4 or 5 times per year.



I think I have nothing more to write! See ya!

2 commentaires:

  1. this blog is better than life is a biche TRUUUUUE

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks Tom, good introduction. You're working in a lovely place !! I have noticed a few things:
    Careful about the typos
    unusual enough
    training and not formation
    I enjoy understandING
    I play videogames
    use at the moment instead of this time
    WE are used to drive to Belgium etc ...
    Careful with Franglais too ... but good !

    Florence

    RépondreSupprimer